Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

LOOK BACK BUT DON'T STAY BACK!

http://www.amazon.com/Dr.-Lesly-Devereaux/e/B00OR1NL5E
Last week I returned to my old stomping ground. The Essex County Court House where I served as an attorney in the prosecutor’s office and while in private practice I appeared on behalf of my clients to litigate their cases. The last time I visited the courthouse was February 19, 1997.  I remember the day as if it were yesterday because that is when I went into labor with my youngest son.

The courthouse has changed dramatically with a new building and parking deck attached. It took a while for me to get my bearings but when I did, other memories of my time there began to flood in. Upon completion of my business I left the courthouse to return to my car. I realized while there were some things that I missed about that time in my life, I was glad to be in the new and exciting space that I am now.

Today I am a business accelerator for high achieving women who are in life transition and ready to reinvent. Based upon your life experience and expertise through masterminds, group coaching and virtual programs, I help you discover your niche market.

I looked back at my life experiences and professional expertise and discovered how to use everything I have learned to add value to other women’s lives.

As you pursue your entrepreneurial goals, don’t forget to look back over your life experiences and areas of expertise to uncover how what you have experienced can benefit others. After your self-examination, move forward with the positive stuff and leave the negativity behind.

Look back but don’t stay back!

No comments:

Post a Comment